. .
Malaysia Hifi Hi-End Audio Equipment Hi-Fi Malaysia Audio Review Forum
Hifi Malaysia Hi-End Audio Equipment Hi-Fi Malaysia Audio Review Forum Hi Fi Systems Home Theatre Home Cinema System  

. audio in hong kong Go back
Kit_USJ

spacer
Reply with quote View user's profile Send private message
Post Post subject: audio in hong kong
Hello all,

Eh I went to HongKong last week to check out the hifi,

ai yo yo....price is shiok to see, but cant bring over too bad.....

I saw a pro-jet turntable RPM 4 cost only Ringgit RM1900 after covert, Man...the fellow kept pulling me...u buy lar i pack nice for u..and put a value of HKD 800 in the performa invoice so easy for u to clear custome......soooooo attractive....but neehhh never buy,

bought some CD's and vinly records back... cheap cheap cheap.......of cos u might say how about the trip cost u go...heehee that's different story lar...

eh....for those who will go soon or plan to go hong kong, go Mong Kok street, u will find everything u need there....go Shin Yang plaza, MTR station Exits E2 o your left, from Floor 6 to 16 all Hifi stuff....all DSD CD's, XRCD's Vinly records, go futher look at your right, go underground shopping 1...or simple just ask....

But funny is Hongkis like sound with little "boom boom" from the sub...hmm...

Kit

spacer
Reply with quote View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Post Post subject:
you went hong kong.

last week i was in singapore at adelphi. very sad story or me cause i only saw some shops open. dont go on a sunday if u plan to visit, no one is open, not even a handfull

adelphi is like the low yat plaza of hifi, most of the equipments you can get there,

as for the price, though is much cheaper compare to malaysia, i havent really seen it cause none was open, only got some accesories to make my power cord,

DIY power man, super good for my LD 2 + headphone amps. really cool power cord with wattgate connectors. maybe next month i go buy somemore..

if kena malaysian customes sure kena tax one, must put proforma invioce low low, hehe
seremban74

spacer
Reply with quote View user's profile Send private message
Post Post subject:
Actually, how much is the tax for importing an amplifer, speaker or CD player?
i also saw that there are plenty of nice things in HK and China but wonder what will be the tax rate. thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia HiFi . com Forum Index » Amplifier All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: