. .
Malaysia Hifi Hi-End Audio Equipment Hi-Fi Malaysia Audio Review Forum
Hifi Malaysia Hi-End Audio Equipment Hi-Fi Malaysia Audio Review Forum Hi Fi Systems Home Theatre Home Cinema System  

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia HiFi . com Forum Index » HiFi Equipment System Setup Listing
. Cost above RM 22,500 (above USD 6000) Go back
klseklse

spacer
Reply with quote View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post Post subject: Cost above RM 22,500 (above USD 6000)
Laughing Laughing
klseklse

spacer
Reply with quote View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post Post subject: Integrated AMP, DHCD, Music Sever
**DELETED**

my intention is to share how and what system you can do within a certain range of budget.

hi5 you are a dickhead

Last edited by klseklse on Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:54 am; edited 1 time in total
hi5

spacer
Reply with quote View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Post Post subject:
peace

I'm sorry I didn't catch your Naim

Last edited by hi5 on Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
saucywkc

spacer
Reply with quote View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Post Post subject:
Hi hi5,

I too have to apologize as I used to have this kind of mentality. But the more I go along, there's a time we have to decide it's enough for oneself.

The more money we put in, of course, the better the setup. But it would be never ending. I am sorry to anyone if I have offended anyone. For now, I would share whatever I know.

Regards,
KC
hi5

spacer
Post Post subject:
saucywkc wrote:
Hi hi5,

I too have to apologize as I used to have this kind of mentality. But the more I go along, there's a time we have to decide it's enough for oneself.

The more money we put in, of course, the better the setup. But it would be never ending. I am sorry to anyone if I have offended anyone. For now, I would share whatever I know.

Regards,
KC

Hi Pal,

I understand that. Many of us falls under tha category when we were first started in this journey. But what I'm trying to say, the price for hifi shouldn't be discussed here. Some people out the can still enjoy the music even with mini hifi...or even using a headphone. We shouldn't put any benchmark or barrier.....cheers pal

built

spacer
Reply with quote View user's profile Send private message
Post Post subject:
hi5 wrote:
saucywkc wrote:
Hi hi5,

Regards,
KC

Hi Pal,

I understand that. Many of us falls under tha category when we were first started in this journey. But what I'm trying to say, the price for hifi shouldn't be discussed here. Some people out the can still enjoy the music even with mini hifi...or even using a headphone. We shouldn't put any benchmark or barrier.....cheers pal

bro' hi5,

well said!
unfortunately lobang a$$e$ are awlays around.

spacer
Reply with quote View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Post Post subject:
please please, dont argue over money, and please please calm down,

everyone have their own preference, not everyone could not afford the same things as other have. so what i suggest is that , dont talk about price and especially a sensitive issue,

and Kuala Lumpur Stock Exchange, could you please dont write things like this next time, i know this is ur first post, dont get frightened, i encourage you to post, but try not to talk about 100K or so, be humble with ur setup even you own a coltrane supreme or wilson audio,

then this will make ppl respect ur capabilities, no price, just post what u have, if you are in malaysia we will sure to pay you a visit,

so be proud and be humble

Laughing

cheers everyone, and cool the fire down Wink
klseklse

spacer
Post Post subject: hot temper!!! huh
hi5 wrote:
We don't need this kind of thread to segregate hifi value. Are you a music lover of hifi enthusiast....music lovers doesn't discreminate. You think that your setup is very high end & high price. Why don't you put up until RM50K or RM100K as few of us falls under that category.....

The reason we put this thread is for reference to others and to ask or check on certain equipment, not to show off.

peace

see my other posting before you open your mouth, i have other cheaper and better value for money (RM 3500k) i posted in other topic. Just want to share with that kind of setup, how much they cost. Can you be more open??
klseklse

spacer
Post Post subject:
hi5 wrote:
We don't need this kind of thread to segregate hifi value. Are you a music lover of hifi enthusiast....music lovers doesn't discreminate. You think that your setup is very high end & high price. Why don't you put up until RM50K or RM100K as few of us falls under that category.....

The reason we put this thread is for reference to others and to ask or check on certain equipment, not to show off.

peace

-----and open your mind too..
i quoted from you posting

"""
Post subject:
Hey, what's the problem?.

It just my signature taken from Naim forum..try to think that naim is "name".

Cools bro, the thread is just started..be on open mind

cheers"""

whats the problem.??
skareb

spacer
Reply with quote View user's profile Send private message
Post Post subject:
mmm....me a bit blur this morning, why you guys shooting at KLSE?
Is he just trying to seperates the hifi with value and I think is fair enuf?

If I say I own a complete ARC setup with Nautilus you guys should know roughtly how much is my setup so why cant he put value in it too?

Maybe it helps other to have an idea how much it would cost to built a certain setup?

Lets not screw up this little bit of space we have here and lets enjoy a mature forum chat.
sonyman

spacer
Reply with quote View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Post Post subject:
i superbly agree with you !
hi5

spacer
Post Post subject:
cheers

Last edited by hi5 on Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
sonyman

spacer
Post Post subject:
yeah!!
thats the spirit of a grown up !! it takes a lot of guts to apologise.

that 'sthe way. very proud of members here..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia HiFi . com Forum Index » HiFi Equipment System Setup Listing All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: