. .
Malaysia Hifi Hi-End Audio Equipment Hi-Fi Malaysia Audio Review Forum
Hifi Malaysia Hi-End Audio Equipment Hi-Fi Malaysia Audio Review Forum Hi Fi Systems Home Theatre Home Cinema System  

Goto page Previous  1, 2  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia HiFi . com Forum Index » Audiophile Music
. Where is the audiophile CD shop? Go back
hawke

spacer
Reply with quote View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Post Post subject: Hilary Hahn
Yes, you're right. She's one of my favourite violinist. She's damn good at what she does - fast, emotional, warm and I think she's kinda cute too. I got all of her CDs. I heartily recommend her to those who appreciate classical music.

By the way, I am "desperately" Crying or Very sad searching for her new CD. It's called "Mozart: Violin Sonatas K. 301, 304, 376 & 526". Wonder whether if I can get it from Tower Records KLCC? Anyone here came across this CD, would appreciate you let me know.

Happy listening to all! Wink
skareb

spacer
Reply with quote View user's profile Send private message
Post Post subject:
Last 2 weeks I was at TR KLCC, I asked uncle BoB the guy who manage the classical and Jazz section, no new Hillary CDs.

I've not listened to all her recordings but I find she plays Bach very well due to her lively and fast character.

Whereelse for Sophie shes more suitable for playing sophisticated piece like Tchaikovsky or Beethoven. I like her rough style, very emotional.

Ok I'm no classical aficionado or not trying to sound like one, hack I dont even know the name of most instrument used. But I do enjoy classical a lot since my school days.

VIC! I dunno who she married...tell tell ...
Vic

spacer
Post Post subject:
She married Andre Previn......hmm....nice pic of the couple,
sometime in one of them hifi magazine!
built

spacer
Post Post subject:
sonyman wrote:
anyone knows , where is unitycd ?

hehe... hello friend,,, where are you ?

unity cd is located in the shopping complex at belakong, mines. Wink

spacer
Post Post subject: Re: Hilary Hahn
hawke wrote:
Yes, you're right. She's one of my favourite violinist. She's damn good at what she does - fast, emotional, warm and I think she's kinda cute too. I got all of her CDs. I heartily recommend her to those who appreciate classical music.

By the way, I am "desperately" Crying or Very sad searching for her new CD. It's called "Mozart: Violin Sonatas K. 301, 304, 376 & 526". Wonder whether if I can get it from Tower Records KLCC? Anyone here came across this CD, would appreciate you let me know.

Happy listening to all! Wink

should not be a problem,
i believe you can place an order with TR...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia HiFi . com Forum Index » Audiophile Music All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: