. .
Malaysia Hifi Hi-End Audio Equipment Hi-Fi Malaysia Audio Review Forum
Hifi Malaysia Hi-End Audio Equipment Hi-Fi Malaysia Audio Review Forum Hi Fi Systems Home Theatre Home Cinema System  

Goto page 1, 2  Next  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia HiFi . com Forum Index » Suggestion & Feedback
. audio show calender Go back
sonyman

spacer
Reply with quote View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Post Post subject: audio show calender
Hi guys,
Maybe some of us can post some calander or date for upcoming hifi events in malaysia and also singapore.
sonyman

spacer
Reply with quote View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Post Post subject:
hi guys,
Hope you dont mind,
we can gossip here,
Laughing Laughing

sory ah for those who a bit bo song, have to scroll down and click to this section.

Anyway, i do agree with uncle vic as a normal hifi shop wont accomodate maybe 6 of us, it will be really packed, as you know, most shop have 2 seats, somehow we are better to meet outside in the mamak shop.

so im in sungai buloh kepong are, bandar menjalara is the place for me to meet.

Unless you want to meet in SS2 pj aslo no prob, but big prob for uncle vic. setapak is really far frm pj.

any good place ?
Vic

spacer
Reply with quote View user's profile Send private message
Post Post subject:
HI Sonyman, PJ no porblem for me, leh.......I'm very near to the putra line LRT station in Wangsa Maju, the Putra line travels into PJ area, so not much of a problem.....Amcorp Mall, Kerinchi Areas where the condos are, Bangsar, Taman Paramount. I recently, had a meeting cum gathering and listen session near to Kelana Jaya station! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

It's also not a problem for the PJ folks to come over too, like I said before gathering at the mamak store is possible, but listening sessions are not possible if there are too many of us together. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Wink Got to move to a bigger house leh.... Laughing Laughing Laughing
Alephman

spacer
Post Post subject:
Perhaps we can all meet at Amcorp Mall Starbucks, as per your last suggetion Sonyman? As there's a direct stop for Putra LRT station for Vic's easy access. As for the rest who loves our cars, can drive as there's quite a big parking space, and maybe can "lepak" at Octave after that?

spacer
Post Post subject:
no prob with me,
Just when is it. This saturday ?
at 11 am.

After the session, those who wanna listen to some system upstairs can also stay on. for me depends on the amount of time my visa permits me to be abroad Laughing

well how about you other fella's

shaiful, free to join ?
Alephman

spacer
Post Post subject:
sonyman, I am o.k. for 11am Saturday.

spacer
Post Post subject:
HI Alephman & Sonyman, that sounds great! Sat 11am it's quite a good time, after the chat can break for lunch, heh, heh!

Laughing Laughing

Octave.....there is a listening room, I've visited some time ago. There is another hifi shop,,or is it 2 or 3, by now, at the Amcorp mall. I might have a meeting in puchong thereafter, maybe can jump into Alephman's car after that.

Laughing Laughing Laughing
built

spacer
Post Post subject:
may i join in the party, please......?

spacer
Post Post subject:
sure, built
just be there and call us when u are there

mine is 012 2908761

hopefully i dont fong fei kei again like last tme

anyway i be there

well then who else would like to come ?

Anyone of those that wanna meet up to chat are welcome

yeah ! the first malaysian hifi meeting
sonyman

spacer
Post Post subject:
so how many will be on this saturday ?

Can have some feed back ?

thank you
Vic

spacer
Post Post subject:
I'll be there by 11am. Might bring a friend or 2, if they are free.

Dropping by a friend's place nearby at 3pm to listen to a vinyl based system. To sample some dangerous 'poison'; Alephman you free the afternoon? Your cup of tea I believe: vinyls! But you may have to extend your visa from lunchtime to 5pm. No worry about me, I will take the LRT back from Asia Jaya station.
Alephman

spacer
Post Post subject:
Vic, that's great.

It should be no problems with visa extention. We can go to Puchong together then. Smile

spacer
Post Post subject:
hi Alephman, not going to puchong as the owner is in Australia. So going to a friends place near to Amoda/Asia Jaya LRT station. You want to join me till 5pm after lunch. I've contacted PS, who might tag along with you in your chariot!

OK, see ya then.
Alephman

spacer
Post Post subject:
Our first succesfull meet up. 6 members turned up. Had a good time getting to know each other. Thanks fellas. Laughing

spacer
Post Post subject:
yup it was really great to have met with you guys.

so how did the vynil session went?

Too bad i need to be off, Anyway maybe some of you guys can post some pics of your hifi system into blogs so that we can all share it.

Thanks..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia HiFi . com Forum Index » Suggestion & Feedback All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: